- Accreditation changes effective January 1, 2009 to comply with CMS application for continued deeming authority;
- No new National Patient Safety Goals (NPSGs) will be created for 2010 in order to review the 2009 NPSGs;
- The elimination of "thresholds" in Conditional Accreditation (CA) and Preliminary Denial of Accreditation (PDA) decisions;
- The announcement that organizations will receive their National Quality Improvement Goal data in March;
- The announcement of five new members to The Joint Commission Board of Commissioners.
Click here for the full issue of Joint Commission Online: